Precision Diagnostics is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Performs bumper to bumper automotive repairs including electrical on all makes and models of vehicles.
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- AC Evacuate
- Recharge on R1234YF systems
- Wheel and tire replacements
- Wire Harness repairs
- Diagnostic scanning
- Airbag replacement
- Engine or Drivetrain R&I’s
- Suspension Replacement and R&I’s
- Complete interior R&I’s
- Module Programming
- Advanced knowledge of Diagnostic Scan Tools
- Personal hand tools required – Diagnostic Equipment and laptop provided by Protech
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive repairs and/or Diagnostics
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and strong Time Management Skills
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during the repair of a vehicle
- Must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Must be able to use hands efficiently in handling vehicle parts
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
At Precision Diagnostics, we enjoy a fast-paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic, programming software components, laptop and tools. We support continuing education through ICAR and ASE and provide training as required to develop our team member’s skill set and proficiency.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with the following:
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
At Precision Diagnostics we take what we do seriously but provide a family atmosphere and have a great time. Consider joining our winning team as we work through some of the most groundbreaking technology in automotive history.
|Full-Time||Paid Time Off|
|Retirement Benefit||401K with Company Match|
|Insurance Benefits||Health, Dental & Vision|
|Additional Benefits||Company Vehicle|